About MBS Home Staging
People selling their homes today want to sell it fast for the most amount of money, but many wonder, how can I do that? Not many have a home that looks like a reveal from their favorite HGTV show. This is where a home stager comes in. The home stager comes into your home with a trained eye to help see where improvements need to be made. Suggestions on paint color, wall art, accessories and decluttering are part of the staging process. With occupied home staging I will use your existing furniture and accessories as much as possible to provide the best layout to showcase your home for sale.
The initial consult lasts approximately an hour. From this initial visit, I will provide a list of my recommendations for the changes you may want to consider. If you prefer one on one assistance, I am available to work directly with you to create a look that will appeal to potential buyers.
Facts about home staging from a profile of home staging published by the National Association of Realtors:
· 81% of buyers find it easier to visualize a staged property as a future home
· 88% of buyers view homes online prior to visiting them
· 28%of buyers when viewing a staged home overlook a properties flaws
· Real estate agents believe staged homes increase the dollar value buyers are willing to pay by up to 5%
· A staged home sells 73% faster than an unstaged house
CERTIFIED COLOR EXPERT
Whether you're looking to sell your home or just update your home for a fresh, new look, painting is one of the least expensive ways to achieve this. However, with all the color options available today, choosing the right ones can be overwhelming. As a certified color expert, I will recommend the correct colors to create a space that will reflect your wants and needs to enhance the look of your home.